Saturday, June 20, 2009

Time for Christianity!






Today is my husband's birthday and I was totally unable to get myself together to prepare anything in advance so I offered up a trip to Hampden to make good on his annual request for Birthday Pie. We made the pilgrimage to Dangerously Delicious Pies (BTW the Hampden location is closing after this weekend so you will have to visit their Federal Hill shop).

After eating three massive pieces of pie between us, we decided we needed to walk some of that pie goodness off. We hit the antique mall and way back in the last section of the second floor, I made my find of the day.

Five glass fronted, mirrored, battery operated clocks depicting important Christian scenes. Why is this such a find? you ask. Because I know multiple people with powder rooms decorated in a style just begging for these clocks. For a mere $10, I have a bag of Christmas presents* ready to go!

*batteries not included
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Twitter Grader Badge